A few months back I received a subscription box from Simply Earth filled with all kinds of essential oil goodies. At the time I really didn’t know anything about essential oils and was interested in learning more.
Simply Earth is a subscription box service that arrives each month with a different theme or focus, and recipes that have you create diffuser blends, rollers for your daily use and other oil infused items. This month, I received another box from Simply Earth and they did not disappoint.
The theme of the November box focuses on self care and comes with Lime, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Tranquilty blend essentials oils as powdered milk and lavender buds. These were the base for creating this month’s recipes:
- 1. Tranquilty and Lime Diffuser Blend – helps you to find peace in your day and center yourself during those crazy, hectic times. I’ve been diffusing this before bead and it’s made an improvement on my sleep quality.
- 2. Lavender Buds and Tranquility Bath – another one to help you to relax and help with your sleep.
- 3. Oatmeal Milk Bath – helps rejuvenate and made my skin feel super soft
- 4. Chai Tea Bath Salts – perfect after a long, crazy day to relax you.
- 5. Eucalyptus Shower Steamers – this one is perfect if you’re feeling the start of a cold or allergies to help open up your sinuses.
- 6. Lime and Ecucalyptus RollOn – I’ve been using this to help perk me up and help with focus during those busy work days.
With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays ahead of us, I am taking as much time for self care as I can so I don’t end up getting sick and having the holidays ruined. This box from Simply Earth will definitely help me along with that.
There is still time for you to get your own November box and pamper yourself with all kinds of self care. Or it you’re looking for a gift for that someone special on your holiday gift lift, a subscription is a gift that they will enjoy all year long. Right now if you subscribe and use the code ABOYANDHISMOMFREE, you will receive a Big Bonus Box, an Essential Oil Recipe box, and a $40 egift card towards future purchases.